Please see the following links to the NCCA passports for 6th class children. The Education Passport materials support the transfer of pupil information from primary to post-primary school.
Your child’s Education Passport consists of:
• 6th class end of year report card.
• My Profile sheet completed by your child.
• My Child’s Profile sheet which you are invited to complete.
The information contained in the Education Passport is intended to:
• Provide a rounded picture of your child’s progress and achievement at primary school.
• Help your child to continue to make progress
• Signal to post-primary schools where additional support(s) may be needed to help your child’s learning
This form is for your child (the pupil) to fill out:
This form is for the parent to fill out:
You can download the documents and type on them directly. To save them as a pdf, you can click, 'print' , 'save as pdf'.
We will need to send these to your child's secondary school so can you please email me the two completed forms by next Wednesday (May 27th.)