The PTA is delighted to announce that After-school Activities will start during the week of 17th October, and that enrolments open on Monday 10th at 7pm. All of the activities from last year are continuing, and there are activities on offer for children from 1st to 6th class.
Please note these important changes to the administration of the activities this year:
- Enrolments will be collected online only. To enrol, please click on this link between 7pm on Monday and midnight on Thursday. As before, places will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis, so please make sure you register your child’s name early to avoid disappointment.
- Payments will be collected directly by the Activity teachers. Full payment is due at the first class.
- The Activities and Supervision Policy has been revised by the PTA and the Board of Management. Please read the revised policy here before you enrol your child.
For more detailed information about the Activity days and times, Coordinator contact details, and enrolment and payment arrangements, please download this Information Note.
- If you have any queries about an activity, please contact the relevant Activity Coordinator.
- If you have queries about the enrolment process, please contact Julia, the PTA After-school Activities Coordinator on 086 339 3525 or email NorthBayPTA@gmail.com