Next Tuesday, February 14th, North Bay will host a Valentine’s Day Bake Sale. All proceeds from the sale will benefit the school.
All children will be given the chance to visit the sale during school hours. We asked that you send them with a bag or box to help assist with their purchases. If there are left over goods, we’ll open the sale up again at 2:20 pm.
Donations of nut-free baked goods can be dropped off in the school hall the morning of the event. Tins and trays can be picked upon Wednesday am in the hall. To help return your items, please label the bottom.
Finally, we are looking for volunteers to help set up the sale and assist with class sales from 11:00 – 2:20 pm. Even if you can spare an hour, all help is greatly appreciated!
- 8:35 am – 9:00 am – Drop off treats to school hall.
- 11:00 am – 11:20 am – Junior Infants with help from 6th class
- 11:20 am – 11:40 am – Sr Infants with help from 6th class
- 11:40 am – 11:55 am – 1st Class with help from 6th class
- 11:55 am – 12:10 pm – 2nd Class
- 12:50 pm – 1:05 pm – 3rd Class
- 1:05 pm – 1:20 pm – 4th Class
- 1:20 pm – 1:35 pm – 5th Class
- 1:35 pm – 1:50 pm – 6th Class
If we still have treats, we will open at 2:20 pm
Please text 085 871 5312 or email Northbayfundraising@gmail.com if you can help.